The Most Common Scalp Issues & How To Treat Them
It’s not hyperbole to say that everyone reading this article has had, or will have, a scalp issue or two at some point in his or her life. It's one of those you're-not-alone situations (everything from hair loss to dandruff is super common), yet it’s a topic we often don't feel comfortable talking about. Thus, many people suffer from easily treatable conditions quietly and alone — and that's no good.
- May, 2008: Are you vitamin D-ficient?
- July 19, 2006: Sunscreen In A Pill?
- September 15, 2004: Improving Color of Scars & Uneven Skin Pigment
- May 7, 2003: MLB.com June for Redman
- May 5, 2003: Marlins to strike out skin cancer
- May, 2003: Dark Side of the Sun
- May 9, 2002: Q&A on Melanoma, Miami Herald
- April 1, 2002: Common Sense Suncare Tips For Summer, Healthology
- November, 2002: Popular medicine kills acne, not users by Michael Fumento...National Post
- Oct 24, 2001: FAQ on Hair Loss, Healthology